Taylor TX-360M Forklift
Forklifts are an integral part of construction and heavy industries. No one can stop your business from progressing if you have come across a right-handling equipment company, and one such company is Taylor. Taylor has been producing handling equipment like forklifts for a long time, and their dedication towards the manufacturing of reliable equipment has earned them an excellent reputation. It won’t be wrong to say that it is the forklift industry leader and companies look up to them for inspiration and ideas. The Taylor X-360M Forklift is just the machine to view for just such an example.
What makes them more prominent is that Taylor forklift manufacturers not only keep the functionality and productivity of the equipment in mind, but the safety of the operator is also their priority. They have a wide variety of forklifts and other handling equipment, but we will look at the scope of this state-of-the-art Taylor TX-360M forklift that has given tough competition to rivals.
Taylor TX-360M standard features:
This Taylor forklift is a fully enclosed 2-door cab with multiple climate control configurations available. The standard features include the following:
- 11 inches ultra-VU 2-stage mast
- 84-inches pin-type “C” carriage
- Powertrain protection system for engine and transmission that increases the overall engine life
- Taylor 300 welded steel steer axle that is a single hydraulic cylinder design with heavy-duty links from the cylinder ram directly to tapered roller bearing mounted spindles
- Donaldson dry tape air cleaner with safety element and restriction indicator
- 3.5 inches*8 inches* 48 inches pin mounted forks
- Cummins QSB 6.7-liter engine producing 173 horsepower
- Kessler D-81 planetary drive axle with wet disc brakes
Taylor TX-360M Forklift Chassis:
The Taylor forklift chassis is all welded steel frame with four lifting eyes. It features replaceable bolt-on steps and handrails with a lockable fuel cap. Other features include hinged engine hood site service doors and removable floor panels open to expose the drive train for ease of maintenance.
The interior cab of the Taylor X-360M forklift has an isolation-mounted open operator base. This includes an overhead guard and sky view window. It features single brake pedal right angle meters, dome light, black floor mats, and handrails. Adjustable black vinyl-covered mechanical suspension seats with armrests make it comfortable for the operator. The ergonomic and serviceable joystick is standard in all models. Similarly the fully adjustable mechanical seat offers excellent comfort to the forklift operator during long working hours.
It has an operator restraint system like an orange, anti-cinch seat belt with starting sequence neutral lock. An operator presence system with the timed idle and neutral shutdown is one of the prime features. The infotainment system is up to the mark with 7 inches touchscreen colour display. The one-piece flip-down instrument panel is prewired to accommodate heavy-duty accessories. The inner cabin also contains colour and number-coded wiring and dual USB charging ports. The hydrostatic steer on-demand power steering with a tilt steering column adds to the convenience that Taylor offers to its consumers.
Taylor forklifts are designed with ease of maintenance and serviceability as a critical priority. All daily checks with a repair manual can be assessed from the ground or running board. Moreover, the hinged engine hood, side service doors and removable floor panels open to expose the drive train and hydraulics to provide easy access for service and inspection. Taylor forklift parts manual gives an insight into the parts that require regular maintenance for proper and infallible functioning.
Taylor TX-360M Forklift Hydraulics and Brakes:
Lift trucks by Taylor feature hydraulic systems that utilize gear-type pumps and section control valves. Joystick control tuned for operator comfort is standard on all Taylor forklift models including the X-360M. Power-on-Demand is also featured on every Taylor lift truck but can be turned off to suit operator preferences.
Hydraulic tank features are spin-on breather, wire-mesh strainers, full-flow 10-micron return-line filters and replaceable internal elements. Per the parts catalog, the hydraulic oil and wet disc brakes are colored by an air-to-oil cooler separate from the transmission cooler. Taylor works to keep things simple and use appropriate technology that brings value to its customers.
The interior cabin features a TICS system, a vehicle electronic control system comprised of multiple components, including an operator display module. This module provides integrated control of the electronic and hydraulic systems on the forklift. It allows all machine data to be assessed through the seven-inch touchscreen color display in the cab. It allows controllers to communicate with minimal wiring between the components. This indicates engine, hydraulic, transmission, and emissions information, active warnings, maintenance data, fuel consumption and machine interface data. In short, the TICS system has the following advantages:
- It allows customers to customize the operation parameters of their Taylor lift truck, perform diagnostics, and monitor critical functions, including fuel consumption.
- It is a user-friendly interface that is straightforward and easy to understand.
- It helps customers’ own mechanics perform troubleshooting and diagnosing for most problems without the need for a service tech with a detached computer.
- There are multiple options available, including, but not limited to, scale systems, modem-based fleet tracking and the vision plus pedestrian detection system.
- The TICS diagnostic ability is key to quick repair and less downtime.